IN FLIGHT BEAUTY ESSENTIALS

Tuesday 21 October 2014


In a matter of days (upon writing this post) I will be jetting off to Florida, and while you read this, I will be there, hopefully enjoying the sun as well as the beauty and fashion out there. In flight beauty is something I take quite seriously because my skin does get the worst of it when I'm on a plane.

It's a morning flight, so I will have recently done my whole skincare routine, which is why you only see the Balance Me Radiance Facial Oil* and Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask*, as I plan to slap these on to ensure for no dry skin issues, as we all hear of how much flights dry out your skin from video upon video of travel makeup bags.

I've also taken the Anatomicals Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer* gel pads because I think that popping these on half an hour before landing could do me well, relieve the stress (nervous flyer problems) and also make me look a little more awake after the 8 hour journey. To use afterwards, I have the Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener, as this is really lightweight but just seems to cover with a bit of tint any dark or tired-ness under the eyes.

I also have my Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm because we all know the pains of chapped lips, so I'll be topping my pout up with this very regularly. I put in the Burts Bees Hand Salve too because my hands are pretty dry at the moment, and once again, I don't want them to get any dryer from the plane.

Finally I have my Blink Contact Lenses eye drops, and although I am most definitely NOT wearing my contact lenses during the long haul flight, they come in handy for a refresh or just when I need them incase I put my lenses in upon landing.

So there you have it, everything that I will be using for some in-flight pamper. Expect to see numerous haul posts when I return...

3 comments :

  1. The eye masks and eye drops are such a good idea, I have tired eyes all the time, but on a plane it's even worse!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing time in Florida! Soo jealous! But I agree, long haul flights are the pits and my face just hates me afterwards. Never even thought about using eyedrops! Good idea!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely always need a good hydrating cream or mask with me on a flight and oddly socks as I get really cold feet haha! Your flight essentials are pretty bang on :) xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |