ORLY VA VA VOOM

Tuesday 12 August 2014


I think it's safe to say that in the summer, a lot of us enjoy a neon nail colour, whether just on the toes or the fingers as well, for that poolside looking pop of colour. When in TkMaxx recently I stumbled across the Orly Nail Lacquer in Va Va Voom for £2.99 and didn't even have to question whether or not to buy it.

It is a neon medium pink, as the picture would suggest, but isn't the most strikingly neon polish I have ever seen, so good for those who are undecided on the neon trend, but beware, it still it pretty bright. It has a semi matte finish as do the majority of neons do but with a topcoat you can't tell any difference (I find the slightly blue toned Ciaté Black Light Top Coat does the best job as it adds an intense glossy shine and the hint of blueness makes things look even more neon).

I can tell in Summers to come this will be a much loved polish in my collection, and will help me step away from the greige and pastel offerings I had been opting for beforehand...

4 comments :

  1. This is a gorgeous vibrant pink. I really like the formula of ORLY nail polishes & find they last a good amount of time on my nails
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a grogeous bright colour, makes a change from the pastels xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous! Need to go to TKmaxx soon and see if I can find some of these!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks beautiful! I love TKmaxx!
    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |