GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER

Tuesday 26 August 2014


After a long day, most of the time all I want to do is get my makeup off, and as quickly as possible. I’m not exactly a face-wipe fan, so generally I go for micellar water for the face followed by a separate eye makeup remover. I finally got my hands on the Garnier Micellar Water and I have been using it nearly daily since I bought it so I thought it was the prime time to give you the low-down.

It definitely does the whole speedy removal thing well, I soak a cotton pad, and within a couple of swipes over the face, the bulk of my makeup is gone. I have tried this on my eyes too, and it doesn’t do too badly of a job on waterproof makeup on the eyes, but it takes a couple more swipes than your general bi-phase remover.

It claims for no rinsing afterwards, but I am one for a second cleanse with my Origins Clean Energy Cleansing Oil, so I haven’t tried it out on that aspect, but I will say you don’t have too much of a sticky residue after, but for me it’d feel odd to just go straight in with my night cream afterwards. If you are really desperate to jump into bed however, this would be a good option to go for if you can’t be dealing with the full on cleansing routine.


For something short of a fiver for what claims to be 200 uses, this really isn’t a bad product, and if you haven’t tried it out I would definitely give it a shot in your skincare routine.

3 comments :

  1. I love the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, I'm on my 4th bottle! I personally need to use 3-4 soaked cotton pads to remove my make up and then I second cleanse but I really like how quick and easy this is to use :)

    Ioanna | www.hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove this and haven't re purchased in a while which I am gutted about as its so much better than normal cleansers xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished this today and it's just been such a joy to use! And for only £5odd as well there's nothing better!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |