INTRODUCING MY CHANNEL

Friday 15 August 2014



So after pondering the thought of re-starting making videos on YouTube, I finally took the plunge as a friend inspired me to do so. I have had channels in the past but people from my school found out and made fun of the idea, (as they still do with my blog now, but that's another subject), but I have decided that I shouldn't be bothered what they think of the idea, I see them five times a week because it's obligatory, so if they want to make a comment, go ahead, I don't really need their opinions if they are going to be negative. My channel is called 'LaurenSophieXO' and you can find it though www.youtube.com/user/laurensophiex - don't ask why I didn't put the 'o' on the end...

Basically this video just introduces my channel and prepares you for what I'll be uploading soon, so please do subscribe and I'll keep you posted with future uploads!

4 comments :

  1. Go girl - going for the plunge! I'm still plucking up the courage!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GO GURLLL !. So proud to see you jump into youtube, I'd love to but I haven't got the confidence yet.... and like you I can see a few people from my school having some strong opinions on it. Great to see that they won't affect you x Best of luck
    _______________________________
    Cait || http://caitrionatighe.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Good for you. I'll be happy to see your channel grow.
    Do what feels right in your heart, regardless of the opinions of people around
    you. No matter how much you value their opinions..You have great confidence!


    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you ever let anyone get you down about your blog, you've worked hard to get where you are now and if you stick at it employers are going to look at this blog and be impressed, it takes a lot of skill to manage a blog, skills that your bullying school mates are never going to have. Your blog is great and I really enjoy reading it and now I get to watch as well YAY!

    Keep at it.

    X

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |