UNIQUE JEWELLERY STORAGE

Tuesday 28 July 2015

 URBAN OUTFITTERS WHITE ANTELOPE TRINKET HOLDER 

I'm constantly looking for ways to both store and display my rather extensive jewellery collection (H&M is my favourite place for jewellery - both inexpensive and very pretty) and I hit the jackpot recently in Urban Outfitters with this white ceramic dish with an antelope head to hang things from. I tried to get a link for you all because I got this in the sale for a couple of pounds, but it has sold out. But, on the plus side they have multiple other variations of these 'trinket holders'.

I really like this to just sit on top of my IKEA Alex unit which holds all my beauty and makeup bits, and it just looks really clean and chic I guess. Although not the biggest of storage methods, it definitely makes an impact and is unique to anything I have. I like the fact that you can lay things in the base and then hang rings or small necklaces from the ears and horns (are they called horns?! Don't quote me on that...). I just generally like the aesthetics of this holder, it is so simple, and ugh, there are just no words. 

This purchase has definitely made me want to branch out a bit more with my storage - perhaps I'll turn to Pinterest for some inspiration.

8 comments :

  1. That's so beautiful! I already have about three of these including a unicorn one which I'm just in love with!

    www.thebeautybaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!
    I love how minimalistic but pretty it is.
    Leanne xx
    nailsandteapots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love it too, it's perfect for my room!x

      Delete
  3. I love this! I'm always trying to find things to hang rings on!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this i have a holder thats like a cake stand but i can never see the rings so this looks great!


    oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a silver cake stand too and I couldn't find my rings on it so that's exactly why I got this holder too haha!x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |