RECENT BEAUTY PURCHASES

Sunday 12 July 2015


Recently it would seem I've been spending quite a bit of money on things without realising, and besides the guilt I had another recurring thought that I should really compile them into a post as I got quite a good selection of items.

What I was pretty excited about was the Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Copper - quite an orange/brown shade which is unique to my collection, and has a very creamy, rather dewy finish to it which I like, as most of my blushes are either powders or set to a powder finish. To make things better it was in the clearance bin in Tesco. In the same clearance bucket of excitement I found the Bourjois Colour Edition 24H Cream to Powder Shadow in 02 Or Désir - quite a true gold. I'd been wanting to try out these shadows for a long time so what better way than for a reduced price?

The lipstick there is actually the colour I intend to wear for my Year 11 prom on Tuesday (I'm pretty excited) - and it is the Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in Coffee Craze - quite a brown nude that doesn't set too matte, and it is unlike anything in my collection. I wanted a very neutral nude that wasn't too pink nor peachy and this ticks those boxes pretty well. Also from Maybelline I got the Super Stay Gel Nail Colour in Rose Poudré, a very pretty pink nude shade, and I can confirm that this stuff seriously did last on me for 7 days, and it's so rare that a nail polish does on me (I'm pretty prone to chipping).

Also for prom intentions I picked up the Eyelure Lashfix, although I won't be using it. It is a striplash adhesive and I have individual lashes so it doesn't work too well, but it might come in handy in the future if I ever branch out into proper lashes. I got the Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm quite a while back but I thought I'd throw it in because it is rather nice and does a good job of hydrating overnight.

Finally to conclude this haul I got the Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum and I'm in the process of testing it out to give my verdict on it, but I like it so far. It's a very thin consistency and 2 drops covers my face quite well, though I'm yet to see any major glow going on - but I'll report back.

Perhaps a spending ban is in check? Have you been splurging recently?

4 comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |