FOUR DIFFERENT NUDE LIPS

Sunday 26 July 2015


What? Surely a nude is just, well -  a nude? Apparently not, as I reel off the 4 different types of nudes that rule my collection.

The Brown Nude - Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in Coffee Craze. I hadn't tried out the brown-nude trend until very recently, because it did quite scare me. This Maybelline offering is a nice introductory option as it isn't super dark, and it is quite cool toned too. I have to be slightly more careful with this when pairing it will a full makeup look as I can sometimes tend to look washed out but it's pretty manageable.

The Orange Nude - Kiko Smart Lipstick in 901. This was my go-to nude for a good few months at the start of the year and a recent rediscovery for me too. It is basically a nude with a slighty peachy/orange tinge to it so nothing too dramatic, but I really love this one with my skin tone. This might be my favourite formula of the bunch too.

The Pale Nude - Natural Collection Sheer Natural Lipstick in Autumn Sunset. This was actually one of the first products I can actually remember buying for myself, and it's gone through multiple melt repairs, but it is a sheer, balmy, slightly paler peachy pink nude which is super pretty and subtle for those only just starting out with lipsticks - hence why it was one of my first buys.

The Purple Nude - Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in Cool Nude. This one is another more recent addition, and is quite the Kylie Jenner shade in my opinion. It is quite dark and intense, and also has a cool pink/tint of purple tone to it, which I really quite enjoy, and it works really well with a very simple matte eye and a slick of liner.

4 nudes, 4 different ways to wear them. Who wants to bet on how many more I'll be adding to the collection?

4 comments :

  1. Recently I have been loving nude lipsticks, especially brown toned nudes!x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the Essence lipstick, definitely something I would wear!

    girl in albion | uk fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab post hun, such gorgeous shades. It does seem like they are so many variants of nudes hehe. I love the look of the Kiko 901 especially with it having an orange tint :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such lovely shades! I have the Essence one and really enjoy it. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |