THE WHITE DENIM DRESS

Friday 17 July 2015


DRESS: NEW LOOK // SUNGLASSES: PRIMARK

Denim is having a bit of a thing in my mind at the moment - and lustings for dungarees, cutoffs, mom jeans and dresses are becoming more than frequent, and I guess we should just thank my bank balance for not allowing such purchases to get out of hand. I spotted this dress in New Look the other day and instantly fell in love. The best part? It was only £12 in the sale. 

I picked this up thinking it wouldn't fit, being a UK size 8 (I'm generally a 10) - but I tried this on and it fit so well - nice and fitting at the top and looser at the skirt, made slightly more casual by the two large pockets on the front. It's quite a shift dress kind of style, however because of how it fits me the skirt looks a little more a-line which I like. 

The V Neck caught my attention as I like that style on me, but perhaps the most grabbing part of this dress for me was the raw hem - it seemed to give a really grungy and casual vibe to the piece, and that secured my want to purchase this. Being denim too, it feels like it has a good quality weight to it which I really enjoy, especially as it was so affordable. I cannot wait to start finding ways to style this both casually and slightly smarter. 

2 comments :

  1. I tried on a dres like that from French Connection but it wasn't flattering at all and cost a lot but this new Look one looks so flattering on you, such a bargain as well! :) x

    www.beautyandthebudgetsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this dress it's great for summer and flattering too! Love the finishing touches with the deep lipstick <3

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |