FIVE PIECE FOOLPROOF EYES

Wednesday 14 January 2015


Over the Christmas break, I totally stripped back my eye makeup (getting up early on boxing day wasn't going to be a full on smokey eye look, was it?) and it's kind of stuck for school and such, and only involves 5 products, including tools.

For brows I was quickly etching them in with the Soap&Glory Archery Brow Pencil and Tint, a product I used to be sacred of for the fear of cartoon looking brows, but I've found the good light handed technique that leaves them looking the same as if I were to have used a shadow.

Speaking of shadow, I was using the MAC Malt matte eyeshadow all over the lid; it's a light taupe-pink sort of nude and just looks very barely there and natural, but still like you've got something on your lids. I just use the Real Techniques Base Shadow brush for this, as it applies colour and blends too, and sometimes I will take a bit of my bronzer of the day to define the crease slightly more.

Then, as it seems I can't go a day without a slick of liner any more, I use the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner - one that took a bit of getting used to but with the right technique you can get an ultra black gel feline flick that balances nicely with the light sweep of shadow. Then, a few coats of They're Real Mascara seals everything together and gives me length and volume to the lashes.

What has your daily eye makeup routine been recently?

1 comment :

  1. My routine also includes Archery, and I always use a shadow from my Naked 3!
    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |