RIVER ISLAND LEOPARD SLIP ONS

Friday 2 January 2015


Slip On/Skate Shoes are a trend that a lot of people enjoyed last year, and towards the back end of 2014 I got myself this leopard print pair from River Island for £10 in the sale, and it's started what I think to be a long term love regardless of whether the trend continues into 2015.

I did want some black croc textured ones (and still do) but of course they weren't included in the sale, being such a staple design, so instead I decided to go against my comfort zone of all black and try out these ones - slightly lustred, snakeskin textured leopard variations. I didn't know how I'd get on with them, but I'm really enjoying styling them into various looks (my personal favourite; black skinny jeans, and a thick deep green roll neck *outfit post coming soon*).

Upon the first 2-3 wears they did hurt the backs of my feet a little but with some plasters to help me through I managed to break them in and can go out fuss free. These have easily become my current favourite pair of shoes and I'm hoping my collection of slip ons will grow in the upcoming months - although purchasing my new blog design (what do you think?) has set me back on the spending slightly.

6 comments :

  1. I would love to have the confidence to wear these. I often just wear black. They're lovely though and I bet they would lovely with a pair of black jeans x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog design, and you look so beautiful in your side photo!
    I really love the shoes, they look like a great find in the sales!

    Libby
    www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the look of these and such a great sale price x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!! Amazing find! River Island always have some good sales :)

    I also have a A MAC Lipstick Giveaway (of your choice) happening RIGHT NOW on my blog ;)

    May your NEW YEAR fill you with joy and prosperity

    Shanna | My Curves and Lashes

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |