BOTANICS SKIN CALMING NIGHT CREAM

Saturday 24 January 2015


This winter saw me a dramatic change in my skin, where I has dry flaky patches under my eyes, around my nose, in between my brows and my chin a little bit. For someone with generally combination skin all year round it came as a bit of a shock and found myself with no other alternative in my skincare cupboard. I spoke to Megan who recently had a similar issue and recommended me the Botanics Skin Calming Ultra Calm Night Cream.

I actually use this day and night, because the Day Cream alternatives have some SPF in them and from past experience they have made my face look paler than it already is. It's thick, but absorbent so when you wear it in the day it actually makes makeup sit on it really well, and this is all I've been using day and night for the past two weeks or so. The 'soothing marshmallow' claims to leave the skin less reactive and more calm, due to its natural sugars and polyphenols. Not that I understand that. 

It cleared my skin up dramatically, with in about 2 days all the dry patches were gone and everything felt soft, replenished and soothed - basically, really calm. I couldn't believe how quickly it had worked, and now I'm really intrigued to try the serum from the same line. The best thing is, the range doesn't even break the bank, and there are usually offers on anyway.

How has your skin been this winter?

3 comments :

  1. Ooh I love the sound of this! Botanics products are always fab :)

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely and just what I need after blemish treatments have really dried out my skin xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing! I've only ever tried one Botanics product before, the Cleansing Toner, but it's so good. I might have to give this a go, my skin gets quite dry in winter xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |