URBANVEDA SOOTHING FACIAL POLISH

Saturday 13 September 2014


I don't tend to use physical scrubs very regularly since the likes of Caroline Hirons steered us blemish-prone folk away from them, but every now and then I need a little something something to leave my skin polished, which is where the UrbanVeda Soothing Exfoliating Facial Polish* comes in.

It's a natural brand I believe, and the scent definitely smells quite herbal which I always think is nice in a face product. Whilst claiming to exfoliate it definitely isn't harsh product, its more of a creamy cleanser with some fine sand like grains put it, really nothing vigorous.

Although a short but sweet review, there's not a great deal more to this cleanser, and to be fair, I think simple is the best way forward with a scrub, and I look forward to using this more in the future, and perhaps even trying more from the range.

2 comments :

  1. I agree completely that skincare is best kept simple so this sounds great xxx


    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to check this out it sounds great ! Thank you for your review :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |