THE BODY SHOP CAMOMILE CLEANSERS

Tuesday 16 September 2014


A few weeks back I started to run low of my Origins Clean Energy Cleansing Oil I was on the hunt for a replacement, as the price tag just wasn't selling a repurchase to me. Mum whipped out a £10 off body shop voucher so immediately I went and picked up two of their highly raved cleansing products.

The first was the Sumptuous Cleansing Butter, sort of like a balm. This one was £12 (but I only paid £2 and then the full price of the oil), for 90ml of product. I take this on dry skin and massage it in - it takes a matter of seconds to melt into an oil and then can take off all makeup (even waterproof) or just cleanses the skin really nicely if your makeup has already been removed. It's nourishing and just leaves my skin feeling clean, but by no means stripped.

The second offering is that of the Silky Cleansing Oil. This is quite a light consistency for an oil, not thick at all and one pump or so can cleanse my whole face - I did use waaaay to much the first use, but you get used to using the correct amount. This can remove all traces of waterproof makeup too, and seems to leave my skin feeling plumped and nourished too. This costs £10 for 200ml so is realy quite a good value product.

I was wary these would break me out as lots of new cleansers I try seem to do, but these actually have left me with no problems as it stands. I'm impressed, and could see these being repurchased in the future...

9 comments :

  1. I love the butter :) Looks amazing

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cleansing oil it really helps with my oily skin which is strange eh? Never tried the cleansing butter but I probably will at some point :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound great, I haven't tried The Body Shop skincare before so I'll have to check these out! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This range sounds so great! I need to try it soon :)
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Body shop have had some amazing discounts lately and I am gutted because I am skint, definitely want to try this range out it sounds great xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the balm and really love it, I want to try the oil as I like the sound of a cleansing oil which isn't too heavy. Meg x

    A Scholar Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, congratulations, I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check it out here: http://daisies-and-delights.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-liebster-award.html

    Love from Daisy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard so many great things about these two. Cannot wait to finally get my hands on them next month :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the Cleansing Butter too and I love it x

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |