BLACK LEATHER CONVERSE STYLE FLATS

Wednesday 24 September 2014


Although I don't tend to make it very obvious nor scream and shout about it, I am quite a fan of Kanye West, and sometimes his clothing choices really appeal to me - mainly the all black outfits he sports, and when I spotted these black leather converse esque shoes in New Look for £12.99 I thought they were so Kanye that I couldn't put them back down.

First off, the price of these was nothing that needed serious justification, and for something short of 15 quid for a pair of stylish flats, you can't go wrong. These are very comfortable too, and I already know these will be a staple for the Autumn/Winter. With ripped jeans I can imagine these will look pretty darn good, and being all black they can slot into pretty much any outfit I own.

I literally have no regrets buying these shoes, and prepare to see them featured in numerous outfit posts to come. Now, I have my eyes on the  all white pair...

7 comments :

  1. They were an awesommme price I love them, definitely want some slip ons with this fabric xxx





    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great price, they look comfy - I love New Look! xx

    Ioanna | www.hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Kopar At Newton Floor Plan

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. The Avenir Floor Plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. JadeScape Floor Plan

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries Parc Clematis Floor Plan

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |