SCHWARZKOPF GOT2B OIL-LICIOUS TAME AND SHINE HAIR OIL

Tuesday 24 December 2013


Everyday, at school, I will sit in assembly and stare at the 'split ends' I am oh-so paranoid about. No matter how frequently I get my hair cut, because it is so thick, it often feels dry and I get a little panicky about having split ends. Everyone tells me I don't, and Megan even got me this Schwarzkopf got2b Oil-Licious Tame and Shine Hair Oil probably to stop me banging on about my ends, haha. 

So, basically, this oil is meant to absorb instantly, leave your hair shiny and smooth, and also tame any 'wild' hair. I think it is safe to say (for me anyway), this does just that. I even used this while blow drying yesterday - something I rarely do, but I had to out to the supermarket with my mum and my hair was dripping, and boy, did it make my hair soft.


It has argan oil in it, which is an ingredient everyone has been going a bit cray about over the past year or so, and I can definitely see why. After using this oil, I just want to flip my hair luscious locks all over the place like I'm in an advert. It smells incredible too, but I can't put my finger on the scent.


If you haven't tried this... why not? At a budget price, with high claims and high quality, it is worth a shot whatever your hair type (or maybe a last minute stocking stuffer!)


P.S: Thanks so much for 300 followers! An early Christmas Present for me!


 

  Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |