PRIMARK'S FAIR-ISLE CHRISTMAS JUMPER

Tuesday 10 December 2013


As cliché as it is, I had to do a post on this years pick of the Primark Christmas Jumpers. This isn't a full on 'reindeer with a flashing nose and 3D antlers' offering, instead this is much more subtle, and I would class it more of a winter jumper, than just for a few weeks of festiveness. And I tell you what, I blimmin' love this.

This one was £14, so not bad for a high-street option, opposed to the likes of Topshop, H&M etc. etc. I must admit, this was a little itchy on the inside the first time I wore it, but I got used to it in under half an hour, and wasn't anything unbearable anyway.

There's something about the pattern that I find really classic about the design, but I'm not sure what. This was definitely the best jumper I have seen in Primark personally, and at school the other day we wore Christmas Jumpers for charity, and a lot of people were matching me!

It appears to be quite a popular jumper, and I will most certainly be getting a lot of wear out of this in the upcoming weeks - and maybe even on the 25th itself...


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments :

  1. I love it! Everyone has to have a winter or Christmas jumper I think it's mandatory haha! X


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a jumper just like that from Primark but it was pink and white x

    http://itschlo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I always hear UK bloggers talking about Primark! It sounds amazing lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never actually had a Christmas jumper but this one is nice!

    nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |