CHARES WORTHINGTON TAKEAWAYS ON THE GO DRY SHAMPOO

Thursday 12 December 2013


I'm sure we are all fans of dry shampoo. The nifty little can which allows you to freshen your hair between washes, with no use of water. Batiste used to be my best friend, but I have realised after someone complaining about my grey roots at school, and that every time I touched clothing I would have powdery residue left everywhere.

I was on the hunt for something that wasn't going to do this, but something that still would offer the freshness that Batiste does to the hair. I have tried Megan's Toni and Guy one, and that is next on my wishlist, but this Charles Worthington Takeaways On The Go offering which has been lingering at the back of my desk is pretty much just as good. No white residue, no gritty feeling, and that 'I washed my hair last night' look. Brilliant.

I have this in a minature size, which I buy in a hope called Home Bargains for a minute price of something like 80p, so it isn't too bad. I am still to hunt down a full size, because I really love this, but frankly I don't think it exists. Perfect handbag size though, which is handy.

A dry shampoo is an essential for me. Maybe next time I'll have to trial the 'dry conditioner' thing, and if I do, I'll report back... And a side note, but bad photo editing skills makes my hand look like it has had an awful fake tan job on the first picture, oops. I'll do better next time....

 

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments :

  1. Not bad for the price and a perfect travel size x

    Lauren | What Lauren Says (Currently running a Secret Christmas Giveaway, I'd appreciate it if you took a look at it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Charles Worthington, such a great brand!

    Jasmine | www.ohso-flawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm always on the lookout for a good dry shampoo, i love batiste too and i'm pretty fortunate because I have blonde hair so my roots don't look ashy if I brush it out well!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a huge fan of dry shampoo, this one sounds great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren that last picture is incredible!!!

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |