SheerCover Lip Trio

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Hi guys!
So, I don't know about you, but I am not a lipgloss person. I find that they gloss up my lips for about 20 minutes and then the magic is gone, and they don't exactly add much colour either. But this lip trio from SheerCover is great, and the glosses have incredible pigmentation too!
Sheercover is a brand that isn't really known to be high end, but is kind of pricey, and is apparently used by the makeup artists for either Britains Got Talent or the X Factor, I can't remember what I said on the leaflet.


L-R: Rich Berry, Sweet Peach, Rose

The lip glosses are sticky, but nothing unbearable on the lips. The pigmentation is incredible, and I like the shimmery deep bluey-red the best. I will probably never wear the Sweet Peach one, although I am definitely keeping it for it one day I want to do some sort of specific look with a random gold lip?! Aha! I like the one in Rose as well, as it isn't shimmery, and is a very muted nude-orange. Not very rose, but I like it a lot.
I love the packaging of these, as it is very simple and they are very thin tubes, and so they don't take up a lot of room at all! These are nice for handbag size, but if you wanted to apply these again throughout the day, make sure that you have a mirror, because something this pigmented needs to be applied accurately!


As you can see, the pigmentation is incredible. I feel like like Rich Berry could be a great Christmas or New Years, and I know that is very far ahead, but oh well!  (It is a little darker)
One final thing I just discovered about these glosses is that...They contain Mineral Oil. I'm not sure how I feel about this, as I have heard that it can cause an addiction to the product, but I think that might be for balms, and to be honest I don't wear these too much anyway. 
So, that is all for todays post, I hope you enjoyed reading, and I will see you next time!
Lauren x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |