Lush Tea Tree Toner Water

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Hi guys!
So after reading Megan's post earlier, it spurred me on to write about some sort of skincare product. As you know, I am a lover of LUSH, but until about a month ago, I had never tried any of their skin products. Being someone with combination skin, prone to blemishes, I wanted something to try and stop that, and tea tree is a high contender for the blemish-fix. I hear great things about the LUSH toners, and this one is doing a pretty good job for me so far, and I think the larger size is on my list on my next trip. 


This is really refreshing. I like to spray it on in the evenings after the whole skincare routine (post coming soon!), and then let it soak in, and then I go in with a moisturiser. I usually use about 3 sprays to cover the entire face, and I have no idea if that is too much or not, but it works for me. 


I've been very lucky recently, as my skin still has a heck of a lot of scarring, along with a few freckles on the forehead which makes it look worse, and they aren't going to budge. I also have my unwanted redness, but concealer fixes that. This has prevented me from having any large blemishes, and has calmed my skin a lot *Touch Wood*, but I am definitely nowhere near any confident-without-makeup stage. Hopefully one day that will happen. 

I really am loving this toner, and as I said, a repurchase is bound to be in sight. Such a simplicity in the bathroom, but such a staple too. 
Have you tried any LUSH toners? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading, and don't forget to follow via Bloglovin'!
Lauren x

My large advertiser this month is www.thebestmakeupproducts.com. If you are interesting in advertising on my blog visit the Sponsor and Advertisers page. 

11 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love LUSH as well. I have never tried this toner but I think it will be my next toner when i finish my current one. I am using the LUSH eau roma toner at the moment and I love it - I think I just love using products with roses in to be honest as they always seem so luxurious.I definitely think this will be my next toner when mine runs out. :)

    Zoe x
    dailyfacebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it! :)
      The Eau Roma toner is good aswell, my friend has it and I have tried it a few times.
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. Try Eua Roma Water. I have similar skin to you and prefer it to Tea Tree Water xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, Alexander!
      I have tried it before, as my friend has it, but maybe it will be next on my Shopping List!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. Really want to try this or the Eau Roma water! Kind of pricey though...

    www.whatmolliedid.blospot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you could say that, though, they are very long lasting toners, I only use a few sprays at night. I have had this for about 5 weeks now, and I haven't really used much at all!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a really lovely product :)
    I live in Vasa, Finland, and our only LUSH store can be found in Helsinki (our capital) which lies several hundreds of kilometers to the south of my city :)
    I recently visited Helsinki and went to LUSH but I only bought two soaps :)
    Next time I will try and see if I can find this cause it sounds like something that I need to try :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is nice! You should try it when you get the chance to visit a LUSH store again!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  6. I saw this toner the other day in LUSH, may just give it a go now :) Nice review. Thanks
    Jasmine
    xo
    rabbit-wood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |