AUSSIE DO SHOWER GELS

Monday 6 April 2015


I've always loved the Aussie hair range; from the punny labels to the scents of the products, so when I found out that they were bringing out a range of shower gels/body washes I was over the moon. I chose the Shower Smoothie version, that literally smells like the bubblegum-ish shampoo, but still fresh and not sickly by any means. There's another 3 in the line I believe, and I hope to make my way through them all, but I chose this one for it's debut in my shower.

What I like is how well this lathers, as I need a small amount and there are endless bubbles. It's also pretty nourishing on the skin, and doesn't leave the skin feeling tight like some intense shower gels cam, but of course you still feel fresh and clean after using it. The moisture is probably thanks to the Macadamia Nut Oil, and each scent has a different addition to it, from Ginseng to Jojoba Oil. You can also purchase these in 2 sizes, and I've seen quite a few offers on since they launched, so definitely worth having a look.

I'm certainly not disappointed, and I'm looking forward to seeing where Aussie branch out to next.

1 comment :

  1. I am very excited about this I will have to get one on my next shopping trip I adore aussie always smells amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |