NYC SUNNY BRONZER

Saturday 18 April 2015


Being quite fair skinned (until a holiday or the sun comes out - then I tan sooo easily, which I guess is rather lucky) and a fake-tan fearer, I try to get the faux glow going on with the help of bronzer, and my collection is pretty much brimming. Nars Laguna is 100% my favourite, but as I have hit pan on that I've gone back to the trusty NYC Sunny Bronzer. 

What I love about this is that it is extremely budget, I got it in the USA for the equivalent of about £1.50, which is a total bargain, and you get quite a decent amount (and a mirror) for that price. For me, the colour is a little too intense on pale skin, so the Real Techniques Duo Fibre brush comes in rather handy to get a light amount, however when I'm tanned, this is a pretty good colour, and I find it looks best when I've already got some colour in me.

It's almost totally matte, which is what I love, as although it is becoming more popular among drugstore brands, finding a matte bronzer used to be extremely difficult on a budget. I still wouldn't use this for contour and the colour is still a bit too orange for that on my skin, but it might work well on others.

If you can get your hands on this, I totally recommend it, as it doesn't break the bank either, and try out your preference with it. At the moment for me, it's a light handed affair, but I'm hoping as the sun comes out a can pick up a brush that's a little more dense....

2 comments :

  1. I haven't used anything from this brand in years, but this sounds great x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many things about this and it's such a throwback to the early YouTube days for me!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |