KIKO SMART LIPSTICKS

Sunday 12 April 2015


KIKO is a brand I don't own very much from, as I don't live in London, and I often don't want to make a full on order online, so KIKO products are very few and far between my ever growing makeup collection. I do own three of the Smart Lipsticks though, and I do love them.

The formula is quite creamy, and by no means matte on the lips, so not majorly long lasting, although for a slightly sheen-y product they do have pretty good staying power. I seem to have accumulated colours across the spectrum, and I'm fairly sure they are cheap (I'm talking around the £3 mark from what I remember).

908 is the true red, and surprisingly one of the only reds I have ever found to suit me. It's so so pigmented, and one coat has the lips ready to go almost, and I think the fact that it's slightly more glossy than a matte means I find it a little less 'bold' if you will.

912 is a medium pink, that has a slight red tone to it, so it isn't anything fuchsia here, and is one of the first bold lip colours I actually felt comfortable wearing. I'll also add, these smell pretty good, as I find a lot of lipsticks to smell too plasticy, whereas these are slightly sweet.

Finally 901, that I'd describe as a brown nude that is slightly peachy (quite a throwback shade I guess) and I really enjoy wearing this one on a daily basis, as the consistency and the colour is so wearable.

I hope to grow my collection of the KIKO Smart Lipsticks, but I don't know where to start! Do you have any colours from the collection?

5 comments :

  1. I don't own anything from Kiko yet, but my wish list is long. These lippies look really pretty, especially 912 - what a gorgeous pink!
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two from the collection - Amaranth is my favourite. They smell just like MAC lippies too!
    http://www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to try these - especially considering they're so cheap! I'm in need of a new red lipstick so 908 sounds perfect!x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red! Lipsticks are my thing x
    theenglishrosegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard a lot about this brand, these lipsticks look amazing!

    Ashley | hiyaitsashley.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |