THE ONE-DOT MANICURE

Tuesday 26 November 2013


It would appear that it has gone a bit nail focus crazy on the blog recently, but I just had to share this with you all. I didn't think of this idea myself, I saw it on a DailyMix video where Lily Pebbles  demonstrated how a dot to each nail can make a difference to any nail colour.

I started with Revlon Colorstay Nail Colour in 'Provence' all over the nails, which is a dusty grey-lilac kind of colour, which I love. I prefer to use a pale colour for the base, and a darker one for the dots (black looks great), but you can do the reverse it you decide to, or even go one way on all the nails, and then the opposite on all the others - ooh, I know what I'm doing later. 


Then I took Revlon Top Speed in 'Black Star' on the bottom of a broken bobby pin, and simply did a dot on each nail in the centre at the bottom. Black star is a black polish with a hint of silver shimmer running through it, and so it looked a little softer, and complemented the lilac colour really well.


This is such an easy nail art design, and even the people who have had no experience whatsoever with nails can probably complete this too, and I think it is a new favourite of mine now. 


 

  Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments :

  1. This really is super easy, but it looks so classy. Love it :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very simple, elegant and gorgeous nails! Would love to recreate this myself xxx





    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, gorgeous and very easy to achieve x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Really simple but effective! Will be trying this tonight, thanks :)

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the look of this, and so simple too!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-c

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so simple yet so cute and perfect for Spring/Summer

    www.thefashion-six.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! I love a bit of nail art! Its simple to do yet effective! I love it! That grey is right up my street!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |