LANCÔME HYDRA ZEN MOISTURISING CREAM

Tuesday 19 November 2013


When it comes to skincare, I like to take care of my face, but not by splashing out this much. With the full size of this moisturiser retailing for  around £40, I was so happy when my mum was gifted this luxury and deluxe sample at work, and she kindly gave it to me. I have little of this left, and I think I will miss it when it's gone. 

I prefer to use this as a night cream, but it also isn't too heavy to wear in the day if my skin is feeling a little drier. It is a light consistency, which absorbs quickly, but is incredibly moisturising on my skin, and super soothing too. It claims to be 'anti-stress', but I'm not really sure how to manage this factor, but the 'soothing' claims are definitely true.


If I have any redness, or blemishes, (I used to have terrible redness round my nose and I haven't had it for ages, although I can't just say that is this moisturiser), I will apply this at night, and in the morning the redness is more pink, and any sore areas are soothed overnight.


I can't get over how much I love this moisturiser, and I will definitely be sad when I use the last sweep of it on my face. I am savouring the last few bits, but a little does go a long way with this. 


I'm not sure how I feel about this kind of price tag. If I had millions the answer would change instantly, but otherwise, I'll give this a miss for now, despite how great it is.... *sighs*


I must say though, the inner blogger in me got very excited when I realised this could fit perfectly into the glass flower vase to photograph it...


 

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. Lovely photo and review :) It seems like a beautiful product but definitely a little too pricey.. xx

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the photo is gorgeous!! I can't say I spend that much on skincare and over look it, but if it helps redness that's a very good sign in my books xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty photograph! I ever got this sample too from a beauty box and it is amazing, it absorbs within seconds. I love products which absorbs quickly to the skin. The smell is amazing too although I would prefer it with no fragrances at all :) Great review!

    Bella / everythingaboutbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa that's one pricey moisturizer:) I'm glad you like it:)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |