Yet Another Haul | Beauty, Baby Lips, and Fashion

Sunday 11 August 2013

Hi guys!
It's a Sunday afternoon, I am sitting at the computer with a cuppa, and I think it is about time I was to show you what I have bought over the past few days. I went to a lovely shopping centre with a friend on Friday and got a few bits and bobs and you guys seem to love haul posts, so here's one for you now!



I popped into River Island, and when you are on a budget , your best bet there is the jewellery stand. I found this lovely midi/finger top ring, which is of course rose gold (the reason I got this), and I found it very interesting as it was double layered so it looks like you have 2 midi rings stacked on! This was £2 and I was very pleased with that little buy. 




I went into Primark and managed to restrain myself to only buying one thing. I got this stunning bag which I think I will get tons of wear out of for the autumn/winter seasons, as it is a lovely burgundy/aubergine sort of colour and very vintage looking. The detail on it is really nice too, and finishes off the overall look of the bag. This was a bargainous £8 and so I skipped down to the tills with excitement for this item. I really love it! If the burgundy isn't for you, I am pretty sure that you can also get this in black! 


I then popped into the mothership of Lush, and picked up my all time favourite bubble bar, which is the creamy candy slice. I love the smell of this, it smells like sweets and is just lovely! This is about the 4th time I have repurchased this, and I think that says something good about it! I normally can get about 4 baths out of this, so I think it is better than a one use bath bomb. 



Unless you have been living under some sort of rock, you will know that the Maybelline Baby Lips have arrived in the UK! The supply in most stores is pretty low at the moment, but I managed to see one of the tinted ones in Pink Punch on display at the till and I picked it up right away! I think they were on a 3 for 2 deal, but I wasn't too sure so I got the one and I am in love with it! I hope to get some more in the future, and for only £2.99 a pop, these are great!



The last item I got was one of the Collection Cream Puff matte lip cream, which is sort of like the liquid lipstick concepts, basically a matte lipgloss. I got the one in Cotton Candy, and I really like it so far! It is very pigmented and it also isn't too drying, but I should mention that if your lips are very dry, you might want to use a good lip scrub/exfoliator beforehand. I want to also get some more of these, the coral one looks nice, I think it is called Fairy Cake! These are also only £2.99 which I think is a great deal. 

So that is everything I got, and I hope you enjoyed this rather long post. Let me know what you have bought recently! 
Thanks for reading!
Lauren x

8 comments :

  1. Ahhh I'm dying to get my hands on Maybelline's Baby Lips when I'm in the UK next month! And that ring is absolutely lovely x

    Tania
    thetaniadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely grab them if you see them, there is a really high demand at the moment because they are new, I am struggling to find any!
      Thanks for commenting!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. you got some amazing things! i love that ring!

    Libby | Life of Libby

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it too, I have been wearing it so much already!
      Thanks for commenting!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous, I want the baby lips and now you have done a haul including one of them I want one even more! Great post Lauren x

    Millie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely don't stop searching for them Millie! I am trying to get my hands on some more, because the demand is so high at the moment, they are out of stock everywhere!
      Thanks for commenting!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. Great haul! The ring is so pretty :)

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it too!
      Thanks for commenting!
      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |