CURRENT SKINCARE ROUTINE

Monday 14 September 2015


My skincare routine has had a little bit of a change around recently - mainly because I have been taken off my prescribed skin solution so its more or less a battle of keeping breakouts at bay, and as most bloggers would, I thought it was worth sharing. I seem to have streamlined things a lot more than I would usually which deserves some credibility.

The Garnier Micellar Water has become a favourite again for the first step of the routine, because it just gets makeup off really quickly, which is a key part of my criteria. The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil has been a firm element of my routine for a very long time now, and I'm yet to find anything to replace it. The only problem I have is that it's hard to travel with - I can't take the entire bottle but it also seems to leak if I empty it into a smaller bottle? Nonetheless, it's a staple in my routine.

In the mornings, I'd then follow up the cleansing with the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo +, and although I'm not entirely sure how much it does for me, it's more so what it doesn't do when I stop using it. And it acts as a good base for makeup alongside my moisturiser. In the evenings I'd most likely follow up my cleansing with the Boots Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum - a lightweight, glow giving serum that is a rather decent price too.

Then, whether morning or night I'll follow this with the Botanics All Bright Night Cream as I find it suitable for night for enough nourishment, and in the morning too for a light slick of hydration as it seems to create a lovely base for makeup. I don't like the day cream versions in this range as they contain SPF and I prefer to apply my own SPF and they seem to make my face look a little paler because of the SPF anyway.

I'm thinking I'll be sticking to this routine for quite some time now as these products all seem to go hand in hand rather well.

4 comments :

  1. Love The Body Shop cleansing oil! My skin has never really got on with Effaclar Duo though but I suffer with breakouts too and really like Avene's Cleanance range!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great routine! I have The Body Shop Chamomile Cleansing Butter and I'm obsessed with it!
    sirensandbells.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so, so obsessed with the Garnier micellar water! x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Garnier Micellar Water - I agree it takes off makeup so quickly and efficiently!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |