SUNGLASSES SEASON

Saturday 7 March 2015


Perhaps a little typically British of me, but as soon as a hint of sun shows I go mad for sunglasses, rooting through my old collection as well as picking up some new ones. I am the type of person that leaves them lying around in the car or in the bottom of my bag and they end up looking tatty, so cheap and cheerful options are always what I go for, and I hit the jackpot with these £1.50 pair from Primark. They're oversized, but for once I don't look like some sort of bug.

What I like about these is the balance between them being square and slightly cat eyed at the edges, as they don't look too heavy and harsh on my face that is rather small. Sunglasses are one of the things I find hard to suit me, they are either too big, too small, too square or too round, and it is rare I find a good pair for me, especially in Primark where some of them look too plastic and cheap.

These also have a thick, shiny rim around them which I quite like, and I'm surprised at how fashionable these sunglasses actually look, and the seem sort of CĂ©line to me, of course not quite matching the style, price and brand, but it must just be the classic style to them that does it for me. I'm hoping the sun sticks around, because I'm itching to wear these more.

5 comments :

  1. This sunglasses are so pretty. I can't find sunglasses that suit me. I really like this one. Need to check them out. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were an absolute bargain and really suit your face! I love the 'almost' cat eye shape I have a pair myself- a little more expensive though, woops xx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. £1.50?! What a bargain!

    Stephanie xxxx
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/hope-freedom-love-3436251

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe these are £1.50 at Primark! Definitely grabbing a pair of these xo

    Jenny // That Northern Gal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot believe those sunglasses were £1.50! When I first saw the pictures I thought they would be from Topshop/Asos! I love that style of frame x
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |