KYLIE JENNER ESQUE LIPS #2

Sunday 22 March 2015


Whether Kylie's lips are a thing of the past or a still circulating in the media, the Jenner sister's lips are a long lasting favourite to me. I did one post a while back on my recreation of the overdrawn, brown-pink nude lip and it still stands as my post popular post, and you can view that here. It focused on high end products, and the lip liner is now a stub and I've lost the lipstick, so I've been searching for a drugstore alternative for quite some time now, and I think I've got it.

While at the Essence counter I was overwhelmed by the cheap pricing, as well as the range of products, and began to hunt through the lip products immediately (I also got a rather good liner pen). The first is the Lipliner in 11 In The Nude, a creamy yet matte liner that is not drying but long lasting. The best part? It cost £1.00 and is pretty much the Kylie Jenner lip shade, I recon you could rock this alone and have the look nailed for a quid.

For a lipstick, this isn't as matte as I wanted but it isn't glossy by any means, and is the shade 05 Cool Nude - rather self explanatory in colour. I think alone is is slightly too pink for the Kylie look, but because the lip liner is quite brown it seems to level out and give a pretty good colour.

I can tell this is going to be my new lip combination for everyday wear, and it's such a universal look it goes with pretty much any look.

2 comments :

  1. WOW it literally looks amazing on you and so cheap I definitely can't not recreate this xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely combination, it looks beautiful on you!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |