CHARLES WORTHINGTON VOLUME AND BOUNCE TEXTURISING SPRAY

Monday 25 July 2016


My hair often lacks volume, especially in the roots. Having my hair down usually ends up tucked behind my ears and flat to my face and ponytails end up making me resemble a boiled egg, so I'm pretty much always trialling new solutions to give me a bit of texture, and a bit of bounce too. 

The Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray offers me both of those requirements, so I thought it was about time to give it a try - especially considering this product has received a whole lot of hype in the past. I'd class this as a mix between a hairspray and a texturising spray, so not quite as powdery as some others, but it depends on your preference. For a budget option, it does serve rather well and helps me add the volume I need; especially useful for second day hair. 

The photo above is another way I use this product. Although you might be wondering why my hair isn't HUGE in the photo, by curls look pretty relaxed and soft - right? I find this spray a good option for loosening up curls so you don't have goldilocks ringlets all day, and instead something closer to a tousled curl. 

I'd totally recommend this if you are seeking a volume booster in the aisles of the drugstore, to avoid spending what might feel like an entire payslip on something from the likes of Oribe...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |