I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH COLOUR

Saturday 10 October 2015


 Jacket: Select
Top: New Look
Jeans: New Look
Bag: Primark

Shoes: River Island
Sunglasses: Primark

Earrings: H&M

Just a few outfit pictures I begged my sister into taking for me before I went into town the other weekend - a really simple all black look with some leopard slip ons and the Rimmel Kate 107 Matte Lipstick to spice things up a little. Perhaps not the best for the unforeseen sunshine but I struggled with the jacket on to maintain the look... The things I do for an outfit. Although maybe not to everyone's' tastes, I actually really like the clashing leopard and snake prints in the bag and shoes. 

2 comments :

  1. This outfit is so cool. I really want to buy leopard print shoes. They look so cute. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit and never be bold to wear one but you look lovely and I've been meaning to get that lipstick and I'm sure it makes a nice touch to outfits like these.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |